Kingsway Printers Accessibility Statement
This is the official accessibility statement for Kingsway Printers website. If you have any questions or comments, please email the webmaster.
Web accessibility focuses on ensuring all users, regardless of their physical and mental capability, are able to access the content and services on a particular website which adhere to the following guidelines:
- The W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) http://www.w3.org
- The Disability Discrimination Act - www.disability.gov.uk/dda
At Kingsway Printers, we are working towards complying with Priority 1, 2 and 3 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages within this site adhere to HTML5 and CSS 2.0 rules.
What our customers say
- Mike, Thanks very much to you and your colleagues for producing the work on Friday. Your work has been very well received and a key feature of how good it all looked.
- Thanks again Richard. In case my praises have not reached you, I will say again how delighted we have been with your service levels, account management and pricing. I will continue to recommend your services against other printers.
- Kingsway have served us in a professional manner, delivering product of a very high standard and having always met our requirements, promptly.
- We find a range of benefits available to us, when using Kingsway. These include reduced transportation costs, deliveries when promised, competitive pricing, a quick turnaround and a very ‘hands on’ Sales Team.
- You are obviously using the latest printing technology available, giving better quality results. Your innovative team of experts, available to draft new designs quickly and efficiently.
- Many thanks for turning our work around so quickly.