Peel & Read Labels
Specialist expertise in Peel & Read labels means it's guaranteed we'll choose the right substrate for every application
With over 10 year's experience and several awards for our quality, we can produce a variety of Peel & Read Labels for short, medium and long runs. Displaying primary information on top, these labels allow additional detail to be included on both the reverse of the top layer and on the second layer beneath.
Two-layered labels minimise cost, whilst providing additional space for secondary information in a reduced area of the product. Perfect for clear packs, bottles and containers, they provide space for extra information such as recipes, cooking instructions, nutritional information and promotions for additional products within a range.
Multi-Ply Peel & Read, Peel & Reveal and Peel & Reseal labels can be produced using paper, synthetic and clear polyolefin substrates and printed in up to 8 colours, dependant upon construction.
Dry Peel labels are ideal for vouchers, tokens or keep sheets as no residual adhesive is left on the base layer. They can be produced in five colours on the face of both surfaces and a single colour to the reverse of the top label.
If you have an alternative product which you need help and advice on, then please contact us on 01472 211 122 or by emailing email@example.com. There's a solution waiting for your problem.
What our customers say
- Mike, Thanks very much to you and your colleagues for producing the work on Friday. Your work has been very well received and a key feature of how good it all looked.
- Thanks again Richard. In case my praises have not reached you, I will say again how delighted we have been with your service levels, account management and pricing. I will continue to recommend your services against other printers.
- Kingsway have served us in a professional manner, delivering product of a very high standard and having always met our requirements, promptly.
- We find a range of benefits available to us, when using Kingsway. These include reduced transportation costs, deliveries when promised, competitive pricing, a quick turnaround and a very ‘hands on’ Sales Team.
- You are obviously using the latest printing technology available, giving better quality results. Your innovative team of experts, available to draft new designs quickly and efficiently.
- Many thanks for turning our work around so quickly.