The Information we collect
Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
Who we disclose it to
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
- If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
[Company] is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a "data controller" in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available by contacting us.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Thy are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
How do cookies work?
A website's cookies store information on your user device, which then gets sent back to that website each time you visit. Sometimes this information is essential to access a website's functions - for example if you need to log in, a cookie will allow the website to recognise your log-in details.
Cookies can also be used to build a profile of your activity on a website - which pages you visit, how long you spend on each page. A website may then use this information to tailor the pages that you see when you visit the site in the future.
To create statistical data about how our visitors find and use our website. This allows us to improve the performance of the website. The information we collect is anonymous, it cannot be used to identify you personally.
A list of the cookies used by this website, and their purpose, is provided below.
Can I control or delete cookies?
All recent versions of popular browsers (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) allow you to control cookies. You can set your browser to accept or reject all, or certain cookies. You might, for example, be happy to accept a cookie that allows you to log in to a website, but prefer to reject any which are used to build a profile of your internet usage. You can also set your browser to prompt you each time a cookie is offered.
For more information, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please note that if you restrict or delete cookies used by this website then it may not function as intended.
Cookies used by our site
These cookies are used to identify new and returning visitors to our site, how long visitors stay on our site and how they reached our site. The results are sent to our Google Analytics account so we can understand how visitors arrive at our web site and how long they stay for. To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
|Name||Where is it used?||Typical content||Expires|
|__utma||All pages||Created upon your first visit to our web site using a randomly generated number. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our web site.||2 years from set/update|
|__utmb||All pages||Created to establish your user session on our site, using a randomly generated number. When you view a page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes.||30 minutes from set/update|
|__utmz||All pages||This cookie stores the way in which you reached our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a site search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our site. The cookie is updated each time you view a page on our site.||6 months from set/update|
What our customers say
- Mike, Thanks very much to you and your colleagues for producing the work on Friday. Your work has been very well received and a key feature of how good it all looked.
- Thanks again Richard. In case my praises have not reached you, I will say again how delighted we have been with your service levels, account management and pricing. I will continue to recommend your services against other printers.
- Kingsway have served us in a professional manner, delivering product of a very high standard and having always met our requirements, promptly.
- We find a range of benefits available to us, when using Kingsway. These include reduced transportation costs, deliveries when promised, competitive pricing, a quick turnaround and a very ‘hands on’ Sales Team.
- You are obviously using the latest printing technology available, giving better quality results. Your innovative team of experts, available to draft new designs quickly and efficiently.
- Many thanks for turning our work around so quickly.